Sunday, January 9, 2011

Homeopathy overdose: Second symptom!

The NHS Choices website says the following on warming up before exercise:
Should I warm up before exercise?
Warming up is essential before your training session. “Without a warm-up your workout won't be as efficient as it could be,” says Robin. “Your muscles will be less supple, so you're more likely to injure yourself.”

Given I play capoeira and am training for my sixth marathon, I already know that.

So what you might be thinking?

Well, my house mate has just got an XBox Kinect, and we were playing Fighters Uncaged on it. As my housemates commented I was "proper going for it". Result is, I've pulled something in my neck, and it's really quite painful when I move in certain ways.

Whilst this has nothing to do with my homeopathy overdose, it will quite probably affect my sleep, and even if it doesn't, I'm reporting all adverse aspects of my health.

Of course, my first symptom and this are not really symptoms at all, and (ignoring the butterfly effect and all that) I would have got them whether I was overdosing on homeopathy or not. It does make me wonder how many genuine medical issues have been ignored when someone developed an actual medical condition whilst involved in a proving, and didn't get it seen to, as they put it down to the remedy and not to genuinely being ill.

Time for bed now, it's well past my bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...